Friday, December 10, 2010

♥Finally Graduated♥


Yeah!!!!
Finally i graduated!!!!
but actually i not so happy at all,because after graduated i will miss my high school lifes so much>.<
and i will so miss the moment we sharing,gossip,playing all that...high school lifes is a great lifes for everyone.=)
I'm so regret why when im in form 5 i less go school..i miss many things...haih..
now regret is too late,because i already don't have chance to back to high school lifes again..=(
so i hope when i went college or work place..i can enjoy and don't miss anything at there.
hope i wont lost connection with my high school friends.I love u all~=)
u all gave me so much fun in school.=)
although sometimes we will argue,but we will forgive each other also..
high school lifes let me become more mature and let me know many friends...
im so thankfull to my dearest teacher for teach and gave me so many knowledge...

hope we can still come out yumcha and play,gossip together...=)
hope u all will success in ur future lifes=)

0 comments: