Saturday, July 17, 2010

50++ days!!!!


this week i din go skul for 3 days ad..tat friday i go skul..my class teacher had tell me that i have 50++days din cum skul jo...he say if i reach 60 days din cum den i wil kena buang..duno y i start so lazy nw..oni wan stay at home...i noe go skul is gud 4 me...bt duno y..im so damn lazy...no mood go skul...skul 4 me nw is so boring and dangerous...my class teacher is so gud..i think he is the bestest class teacher i meet..he sked i wil kena buang so he ask me to write letter if i din cum skul..he also teach me hw to write..hehex...gud teacher..so i hav to write mani letter nw..n i have to find mani reason nw too...diz all is i tak it myself..cant blame others...i think from nw on i muz go skul everyday..cz trial spm is cuming..i cant ponteng anymore...i muz nw start study n do mani exercise...hope i reli can do it(mean wont ponteng skul)bt its reli hard 4 me to do...haiz...

0 comments: