Saturday, July 17, 2010

HAPI day but oso a bad luck day...


y i say tat..actuali today im so excited,cz can attend this awesome party..tat are jia hui bday party at wtc cafe...tat party start at 7.30pm,all attendance muz wear formal clots..reli so fun n interesting party...our "shao xing lui" is so leng lui today...today at the party i saw mani leng lui too...i first time see my skul fren wear dress..some of them is first time wear dress d o...reli suprised me..all so leng lui n leng zai today...we all are so enjoy n so "high"...all play n drink till drunk..we also have tak mani picha..haha..we ply till 12am oni bak..hope can attend this kind bday party again..hehe..

y i say im bad luck??cz today when i bak frm kl wan bak home to prepare bt i had found tat i left my room key at my work thr...so fcuk man!!!y so unlucky???huh??all my things in my room..what should i do...???thus,no keys to enter my room..i go mei lian house bath n mak up sin...and i have to wait my sis bak home tak key 4 me..luckly my sis drive car so pro..she only tak 30 mins frm kl to rawang..last,me n mei lian is the last person who go the party..we late bout 1 hour oni reach...luckly,finally i can attend the party...haha

0 comments: