Monday, November 15, 2010

♥8 DAYS♥15112010=[

=[
OMFG!!!!!
i have no more time jo..stil have 8DAYS only for SPM....>.<
im so scared arh but duno why din feel nervous at all??so weird?
im now so WTF lazy and no mood to study at all...
who can help me????i really need ppl to scold and force me to study leh=[
my mum and father din ever force and scold me to study oso..T.T
if got ppl scold and force me to study,i only will go study de..
because i dunwan dissapointed them..
but now,they no care about my study oso..i become LAZY BEAN jo..=(
no mood study..
i got try to study,but just study 10 minutes than i will close the book and go on the computer..
i cant stop online..i can play FB for whole days...haih


everyday i do wat???
play comp,sleep,eat and hang out wif fren only...diz wat i do before spm..haih
everyone start prepare for exam jo...
im so regret din start study last few months..
and im so regret that everyday din go skul..
i already 1 month din go to skul jo..im reli so 'fai cai' arh........
haihzx...

i must force myself study frm now...
i hope i can get all credits for my exam..
wat i hope for my spm results:

BM=B
BI=A/B
SEJ=C
MATHS=C/B
ADD MATHS=PAST ENUF
ADD SC=TH
MORAL=A+/-
SENI=TH
SC=B
ACC=A/B

i hope i can get those result..heheheehx
i will everyday pray to GOD..hope can bless me..
THANK GOD=)

i must ADD OIL =D
XOXOXOXO

1 comments:

莹莹 said...

XDD..add oil lah~~~XD