Tuesday, November 23, 2010

♥Day 1 SPM♥23112010

BM paper~!!!!

Today is the first day for SPM..i think everyone will early went to school today.Nowadays many students so rich..all drive to school...so JEALOUS lo...hahax
I woke up at 4.30am..I'm so fucking nervous~!!!my hands are shivering~!lolx...heart beat becomes fast and fast~
Before go to school,i had pray to GOD..i hope he can bless me..hope i can do well in exam~!

Eat breakfast before go to school,meet Syin yee and Miriam at town and eat together~
So nervous when i reach school,everyone was holding a revision book and study...
I saw everyone was so hardworking,i also take out my revision book annd study too...LOL..

Today paper 1 quite hard..i'm so lazy to write out many point for the section A..(i think i will get low marks=[)
paper 2 is so easy..but because i careless..i miss some marks again~!haiz
i'm not satisfied for today paper..=(

Hope i will get a GOOD marks for the BM paper~!!!!!!
Finally finished BM paper~!oh yeah~!!!all the BM's books can put away jo~!!!!

Ready for tomorrow paper=ENGLISH!!!!
XOXOXOXOXO~

0 comments: