Tuesday, March 15, 2011

♥Blackberry♥=( 2612011





This day is totally a sad day for me=(TT....I lost my 2 lovely phone...1 is my blackberry curve 9300 that i just bought a week...another phone is my sony c903 i love this ph so much because of his camera function was so good!
A fucking idiot SH taxi man had stole my phones...really so angry and sad..the idiot taxi man still wan act monkey show when we ask him whether got stole ornot..he is the one who come in my shop..when no ppl around in the shop...i will curse u 99 taxi man!!

after a week i bought back a blackberry curve 9300 again..waste money again..this month i totally lost jo 2k++..sad case=(
i will so take good care for now this blackberry baby...wont let anyone got chance to stole it from me again!the 1st picture is my New blackberry baby..the another 2 pic is my 2 lovely phone that been stolen>

0 comments: