Tuesday, March 15, 2011

♥R.I.P to my dearest grandpa♥







Hello peoples!=) im sorry that i neglected my bloggie...recently im super busy and i my laptop charger spoilt already..=(so cant get to updated my blog...today i will try to updated all the last last and this month post on here..dun mind ya=)hehe..

This post is about my lovely grandpa! I was so sad and feel so guilty because when my grandpa pass away..i was at Penang for trip..i cant get back immediately when he pass away..felt so sorry..=( From that funeral i found out that actually my grandpa is a people that so famous and he was respect by many many peoples..all our family members get shock,when they saw that there are so much peoples attend for the funeral...there are peoples come from other countries also...my grandpa funeral put for 12 days! so long right?from that day,only i know that my grandpa was a so brave and he is so cool man...totally respect him...he is my idola...I love you grandpa!hope u rest in peace...=)

0 comments: